Sackin et al. v. TransPerfect Global, Inc.
Case No. 1:17-cv-1469-LGS
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is the Notice being provided?
2. What is this lawsuit about?
3. Why is this a class action?
4. Why is there a settlement?
WHO IS IN THE SETTLEMENT?
5. How do I know if I am part of the Settlement?
6. Are there exceptions to being included in the Settlement?
7. What if I am not sure whether I am included in the Settlement?
THE SETTLEMENT BENEFITS
8. What benefits does the Settlement provide?
9. Tell me more about reimbursement of economic costs.
10. Tell me more about enrollment in the Class Settlement Experian Plan.
HOW TO GET SETTLEMENT BENEFITS
11. How can I enroll in the Class Settlement Experian Plan?
12. How do I obtain reimbursement of economic costs related to the Data Breach?
13. When will I receive my reimbursement payment under the Settlement?
14. What am I giving up as part of the Settlement?
THE LAWYERS REPRESENTING YOU
15. Do I have a lawyer in the case?
16. How will the lawyers be paid?
EXCLUDING YOURSELF FROM THE SETTLEMENT
17. What does it mean to exclude myself from the Settlement?
18. If I exclude myself, can I get anything from this Settlement?
19. If I do not exclude myself, can I sue later?
20. How do I exclude myself from the Settlement?
OBJECTING TO THE SETTLEMENT
21. How do I tell the Court if I do not like the Settlement?
22. What is the difference between objecting and asking to be excluded?
FINAL APPROVAL HEARING
23. When and where will the Court decide whether to approve the Settlement?
24. Do I have to come to the hearing?
25. May I speak at the hearing?
IF YOU DO NOTHING
26. What happens if I do nothing at all?
GETTING MORE INFORMATION
27. How do I get more information about the proposed Settlement?
Copyright © 2018